Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Well where do I start....

So let me try to do a quick catch up of what is currently going on.
I have my mother who has ovarian cancer and is a diabetic.
I have my husband who is a generally good guy but sometimes snippy.
I have my 3 children which are my heart. My 19yr old is graduating shortly.
My 17yr old is in drill team at school and busy all the time and my 11yr old who will single handedly save the world, she just hasn't figured it out the 'how' just yet.

I am still an admin assistant. A job I love! I am still gone a lot. I exercise when I can but sadly its been sporadic because I just don't have the time like I did. Luckily I have a partner in crime when it comes to that and she motivates me when I have the time and not the energy. :)

I feel like the nucleus of the cell that is my household. I am a Christian so I can't just blow my stack. So I have stress....

No comments:

Post a Comment