Monday, April 26, 2010

And on to round 2

Tomorrow is the second round of chemo. I'm thankful(Kind of) that hubs is off and drive.
The plan is while mom is getting chemo that I am going to ask some pointed questions to the stylist tomorrow as to what to do with her head. She shaved her head yesterday. It was harder on my husband(He is the one that shaved it.) and on me than it was her.
She's been out and about, I think she thinks is a novel thing. I don't know why but thats just my mother.

Who can figure her out? I certainly can't.

My sister called today to ask how mom was and we got on a discussion. It was about moms anger. We have 2 schools of thought. I think its ok for mom to be mad but not to take it out on everyone. My sister does think its ok that she unleashes her fury on whoever is within earshot.
My sister says she is a Christian but her beliefs are so skewed she is more of a spiritualist.
Don't even get me started....

At least with pagans you know where they stand...

No comments:

Post a Comment